Pages



Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ready for you 2014!

HEllo beautiful birdies,
Are you ready? Really really ready for what lays ahead? 
I am. and I can't wait.
2014 Promises to be an amazing year.
How do I know?
Because everyday I wake up it's better than the last day I had.
I know HE has more to offer and more to give. This past year was the kind of year that I never really thought my little life would have. But here I am living this dream inspired better than your average existence and I've decided to document this whole HEart thing here to remind myself that this really is my life right now. My arm is so from all the pinching of myself. Reminders of what God is doing in my life and what HE has not yet done but is surely planning something awesome, that I am sure of. Moving forward I am carefully setting each foot in front of the other, taking the time to look around and FEEL it. And doing it all with a huge grateful heart.  I am so grateful that I can feel it in my veins like an extra beat to my pulse. There HE is pulsing my life on.
Also...
My facebook status window just seem to be too small on some days. I have so much more to share. to inspire. to do. So follow me on this journey...the journey into 2014 where HEart puts it all out there for the world to see. Maybe you'll feel inspired to share with me your journey so as a community with hearts wide open we can share with each other, lift one another up, carry one another's dreams, and simply just LOVE one another.
2014...let's do this!
Xo,
Cc 

No comments:

Post a Comment