Pages



Sunday, May 4, 2014

Life in progress

I know it has been forever and I keep praying that I will become a better blogger! SO I promise you here and now that I will at least try to blog once every 2 weeks!
My life in the last few months has been under construction. By that I mean my soul and heart are growing and I am trying to find the right place to keep my dreams growing too. All without caving to the pressure of  the world and my life.
I recently have been creating a lot of HEart necklaces and I must admit that I was not prepared for their success. It took about 2 days for the full impact of the sales and production time to really hit me before I was a little... ok... a lot overwhelmed. But can I tell you that most of the shock was just me being in total awe of God's favor and goodness in my life.  He's just the best Father. I think there was a moment in all that, that I was like "God can I do this?" HE of course said "YES!"
I am constantly coming up with new designs for HEart and just don't have the time to put it all into action but I am trying to find a balance between my day job, motherhood, real life and the life of my dreams.
I can't thank the people on Instagram enough for their support and love through the process of reality entering into Social media. And my family and friends for their unconditional love and support of the growing HEart and heart in my body. And mostly to GOD for whom I am really doing it all for. HIM and HIS glory!

Wow! I feel so loved by it all. Thank you seems small in comparison to how grateful my heart is.
In the next few months I will be making some additional decisions on the path and growth of HEart. It's so exciting and I hope to share more with you all soon.
XOXO,
Cc

No comments:

Post a Comment